Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#2731 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:15 AM

Ok, I guess Im going to have to tell my trainer i have to wrap up earlier so I can get back and get caught up on all these posts lol!!!!

Laura and Teira, I absolutely love the designs you came up with, your bags are going to look amazing, I cant wait to see the final product!!!!

Kathy, that is so hilarious!! That sounds exactly like something my FI would do!!!!!!! Seriously!

His suit looks amazing on him and I love that color combo!  Where did you find the shirt?

Tris, thats great, your way ahead of us! Im sure most of us havent even thought about our script yet!! I know I havent, and sorry to hear about your sis :(

Thanks Bailey! The thing is I dont feel any different but it has only been 2 weeks, I would think I would have more energy but I dont! I actually feel like Im more tired than I was before!

#2732 lisadias

lisadias
    • 1,116 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:33 AM

Thank you so much Kathy for posting those pics. I love the suit and he looks great in it. So cute how he got excited like that. See it's not only women that like to show off how they look in great clothes lol

We are gonna go with StudioSuits for sure and that blue shirt is the exact color I would like.

Tris-so sorry to hear about your sister. That sucks! Is this the same people as last time with the breakup? For some reason I thought it was your sister last time too! If so maybe they can work it out in time again.

Brandy-dont' get discouraged. Have you changed you eating habits as well as the additional working out? sometimes if you are not eating enough while training I find you don't lose weight. Your body needs that fuel.

#2733 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:44 AM

I mean Ive been eating the same for about 8 months now and lost 28 pounds just by eating right, I try to eat 6 small meals a day, do you think I should be eating more now that Ive added in exercise?

#2734 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:52 AM

Oh Yeah! And my starfish flip flops came in, I havent tried them on yet but they are so adorable!! And very sparkly!!!!!

#2735 lisadias

lisadias
          • 1,116 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:57 AM

6 small meals a day is great but I would ask your trainer what they think. Maybe add in more protein and fibre. My dietician told me that whenever I eat a carb I should always have a protein with it. She also suggested in the beginning that i don't eat starch/carbs in the evening, just protein and vegetables. I am no expert and everybody is different but I find that if i want carbs at all I try to eat them in the morning and stay away from them anytime after lunch. Do you drink alot of water? That was part of my problem because I am addicted to diet pepsi.

#2736 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:02 AM

The only thing I drink is water and unsweetened iced tea, I gave up soda 8 months ago! I drink Starbucks occasionally too ;)

#2737 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:07 AM

we all need a little treat sometime lol

I am struggling because tonight I am supposed to go for a girls dinner (lasagna) and passion party tonight with drinking and I so need to drink lol but don't want to sidetrack my progress. I am still only down 3pounds this week so I am scared if I indulge I will totally gain that all back. :(

#2738 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:24 AM

As long as you dont overdo it I think you should be fine! I'll confess too lol, I had mexican last night!

#2739 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:25 AM

Here are the flip flops!!

DSCN2715.JPG

#2740 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                    • 1,541 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:30 AM

Brandy - I love the flip flops!!!  On the food thing, I would definitely ask your trainer too.  I know I've always heard that you should be eating more if you are working out, so ask your trainer about that.

Married the love of my life in April!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users