April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#2631 APOLA2035

APOLA2035
  • Site Supporter
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:32 AM

Ellabaja1983- I'm so sorry for what you went thru and I'm gald everything is ok between you and your mom. I think your mom can definetely help you deliver the message to your dad without making him upset. If that doesn't work, my suggestion would be to actually have your mom and your dad walk you down the aisle since your mom is so speacial for you

#2632 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:33 AM

Is there a coupon? I really like these but they dont show a sale price

#2633 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:36 AM

Oh I think I figured it out! Go figure the ones I like arent on sale!!

#2634 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
        • 1,131 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:39 AM

lol - yea Brandy you have to go to the Clearance or sale section.   And I love that dress, I may have to pick one up for myself!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
          ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2635 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
          • 1,131 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:44 AM

where are you ladies getting your garters?  I want to go to an actual store but I have no idea where?

#2636 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:46 AM

The place where I got my dress, had a few to choose from and Im sure davids bridal has a good selection. I think my mom is getting mine, if she wasnt I would more than likely order it online.

#2637 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
              • 1,541 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:49 AM

Mocha - It's such a tough place to be in with the dress issue...I'm going to have to get my mom out there to search...I just don't have a clue where to start.  Being in VT, we have so little options...  just your normal retail stores.  The last time my mother wore a dress was my brother's wedding.  In May, he'll have been married for 11 years!

Apola - Thank you!  I think either way I'm going to walk down the aisle myself.  At this point, I want to be presenting myself to FI.  Thank you for the suggestion though!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#2638 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:00 AM

Ok, so originally I was leaning towards a postcard guest book and Im still leaving that open as a possibility.  Well I was on etsy yesterday and saw this and thought it was a neat idea for a guestbook.  Its a book with guest pages on the inside and the outside is a map of your location... what do you ladies think is better, this or the postcard idea?

Sippican Starfish Book

Starfish Wedding Guest Book

#2639 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:11 AM

I love that Idea, I saw the bride sarah used something like that too in her recently planning journal.

#2640 tris

tris
                    • 609 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:12 AM

Tenny, I got my garter on etsy from a seller called "lolliecoture". She does great work, it's reasonably priced and she has tons of selection! She didn't have anything in the colours I wanted so I emailed her and she did a custom one for me so quickly and amazingly. :) Mine was $25 for the garter & a toss garter. :)

Brandy, Yah my mom had me when she was 19 and we look like sisters. Same height, same size, same features. We got have her looking smoking, haha! I'm worried what FI's mom is going to wear though... I've never seen her in a dress. She's really short, 5 foot nothing and a little pudgy.. They're all the across the country so I can't even assist her in looking. I guess it will be a surprise :)

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users