Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#1221 Lua

Lua
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:03 PM

ooo so FI found his ring on the weekend :)

25254.jpg

And I've 100% decided on mine after trying it on ;)

24644.jpg

They're actually both on sale right now, but we're going to wait until the new year and then hopefully try and get a good deal on them.  They're both at the same store where he bought my engagement ring. I'm there all the time getting my ring cleaned so they know us pretty well now so here's hoping they'll help us out :) 

I'm just glad we've found what we wanted and know for sure that these are the ones.

#1222 Lua

Lua
    • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:05 PM

i think iron on sheets usually run around $10 for a pack of 4-5 sheets... doesn't sound like much but it does add up esp when you need to think about printer ink too (i'm really frugal lol)

#1223 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:07 PM

Love they rings Laura!! Great Choice!!

Do you have Micheals near you, I know they carry the packs of iron on sheets and you can always get coupons for Micheals for 40% regular priced items I get them all the time

#1224 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
        • 1,917 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:08 PM

Lua - Both are gorgeous rings. I want to get ours ordered over the holidays but have to wait until we are in Ottawa area because we want my family's jeweler to make his.

#1225 Lua

Lua
          • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:10 PM

FI was so funny when he saw that ring in the store. he'd been looking for a Tungsten ring with a stone like that for so long and our store only just started carrying Tungsten. When he saw it he was so excited. He was like "yup! that's it! done!" haha

yeah i do have Michaels. hmmm I should go and check out their iron on sheets.  I'm always sending my mom over with coupons lol

#1226 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:11 PM

Yeah ours here, its down the isle where you can buy t-shirts and stuff to personalize.

#1227 Lua

Lua
              • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:12 PM

maybe i'll get them and then use my parent's computer to print them off so i don't have to buy new ink LOL

#1228 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

I know I made FI try on every ring they had at the store to be sure it was the one he wanted and he was like yup Im sure thats the one!

#1229 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

I bought our iron-on sheets from Michaels. They were regular price $24.99 for a pack of 16, I think.

#1230 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:13 PM

LOL, there you go! Just be like um mom dad I ran out of ink would you mind if I used your printer to print something real quick lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users