Photo

Possible Destination Decision - Bonnet Island Estate

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 AishaB

AishaB
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:31 PM

Oh thanks for the all the tips, I am definitely checking it out. I'm making notes so the next time FI is in town, we can see how many we can visit!
    BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#12 Pazzesca

Pazzesca
    • 210 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:30 AM

Going along the same line as mnh1983 (beautiful venue!) if you are looking for something near a body of water there is Mohonk Mountain House in New Paltz, NY. I worked for an attorney who mini-mooned there. They do weddings and there has rooms on site for guests.

Mohonk Mountain House

If you are looking to stay in jersey there are two venues this same attorney shared with me. One she considered and the other she ended up having her wedding at.

She considered the Molly Pitcher Inn, in Red Bank, NJ. They are right on the Atlantic and have rooms on site.

Molly Pitcher Inn

She ended up going with the Madison Hotel in Morristown, NJ.

The Madison Hotel

This way you and your FI can see the venue and compare pricing, etc. to what suits you both best!

#13 AishaB

AishaB
      • 2,350 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:00 AM

Oh thanks. I'm checking them all out online now. So great!

#14 AishaB

AishaB
        • 2,350 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:08 AM

I love the Molly Pitcher Inn... Thanks

#15 tracy0716

tracy0716
          • 431 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:21 PM

I've been to the Molly Pitcher Inn many times and love it! Red Bank is such an adorable town with a great shopping area. I know people who have gotten married there and loved it. Food is always good and it's a hotel which gives your guests the option of staying over and maybe having a breakfast with them the next day. Good luck!

#16 AishaB

AishaB
            • 2,350 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 11:49 AM

I looked at the website and it looked great! It is definitely on my list of venues to visit. I really think it looks like a beautiful place.

#17 Lizzdee

Lizzdee
              • 396 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:36 AM

I work @ Bonnett and Mallard every weekend, I do floral design there! It is beautiful! The Molly Pitcher is also lovely, if you need any help with vendors let me know, we all know each other very well and I could make some reccomendations if you like! Most of the same vendors that do Bonnett also do Red bank.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users