"Eat this... Not that" Book

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 skadow

• Banned
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:57 PM

Has anyone used the .. Eat this ... not that books to loose weight? Have you noticed a differance. I am busy busy so I want to loose weight with doing the smallest work possible lol and the treadmill is proving to be a pain =)

#2 super19

• 1,123 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:53 PM

I bought it. It was interesting but I wouldn't say it helped my lose weight. It had some helpful info but really it's cutting calories and working out that will have the biggest impact on your weight loss.

#3 NaM

• 2,256 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 05:43 PM

I love these books but it's not a cure all if you're trying to lose weight. they are more about teaching you to make smarter food choices and healthier everyday alternatives which is great because it's sustainable and long term, not a "diet"

#4 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:47 AM

I agree with NaM. You need to combine eating right with exercise if you really want to lose weight. I just got the "cook this, not that" book and I think it's great! It's an excellent first step to a healthier you.

#5 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:27 PM

NaM knows all on this subject so just ask her :) - I just ordered the restaurant edition, can't wait since all we do is eat out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users