Photo

Riu Palace Punta Cana - Feb 26, 2011 - updated w/ pics!!

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#21 Iamalldiva

Iamalldiva
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:23 AM

Thank you for starting this thread! I too have just received confirmation for my Oct 15, 2011 wedding and am REALLY excited!!! The wedding coordinator, Maria, has been really helpful with all my questions regarding the package, add on's, flowers, decorations, cake, etc.

I found this site that has TONS of pictures of the resort and rooms.

Click the image to open in full size. Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#22 Iamalldiva

Iamalldiva
    • 163 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:19 PM

Hi Riu Palace Punta Cana Brides,

Just checking in and seeing how everyone is doing and how the planning is coming along...

#23 pookoomama

pookoomama
      • 8 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 05:31 AM

We are new to this site. Our daughter is planning on a April 2011 wedding and we have stayed at the sister resort, RIU Bamboo, and thought she would love the RIU Palace. How do you go about getting a price quote and what is included?

#24 pookoomama

pookoomama
        • 8 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 05:46 AM

Would you also please e-mail me any and all information you have? We are looking at the RIU Palace for our daughter. Thanks.

#25 pookoomama

pookoomama
          • 8 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 05:53 AM

We would love to see any and all information you have for the RIU Palace, my e-mail is pookoomama@aol.com. Thanks.

#26 Iamalldiva

Iamalldiva
            • 163 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:30 PM

This website shows tons of pics and info on the resort.

Riu Palace Punta Cana - Riu Reservations - All-Inclusive Resort - Hotel - Dominican Republic - Judy and Marias Travel

This website gives you all the wedding package info and let's you check on dates:

Wedding Packages by Destination. Honeymoon Holidays. Weddings by Riu

Hope this helps....

#27 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
              • 320 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:50 AM

Just trying to get a dedicated thread to the Riu Palace Punta Cana going....here it is, hope it is helpful :)
                http://bestdestinati....-brides-61633/

#28 Iamalldiva

Iamalldiva
                • 163 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:29 PM

Calling ABLJ209!!! 

Where are you?  Havent seen any posts lately...  How's the planning coming along?

#29 ablj209

ablj209
                  • 218 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 11:47 AM

I'm still here!! Most of what can be done at this point has already been done.  I just approved my invitations (starfish passports) and will post a pic of them when they arrive (hopefully in the next few weeks).  I have had a bit of trouble getting a hold of the photographer, we've been trying to book Michael Weiler, but every time I try to get a response from him, they just send me to his website and attach a pricelist.. LOL.. At this point, I'm not too worried about it, but as the date gets closer, and the chance of him being booked becomes more likely, I may get more frenzied.  All I'm looking for is a confimation that I have booked his services!!!!

So far we still only have 10 people booked, unfortunately, my dad has received some bad health news and may not be able to attend.  We are still crossing our fingers that he is given the green light.

I'm waiting to hear back from DOMINICANA06 as she was married on Aug 6th!!!! I can't wait to hear her review!!

Hope everyone else's planning is going smoothly!!

#30 Iamalldiva

Iamalldiva
                    • 163 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:06 PM

Glad to hear all is coming along!!!  Hadn’t heard from you in a while, so I was just checking :o)  I feel like I’ve done as much as I can do right now as well.  Will do my boarding passes with flight info in January and passport books with passport info in April.  Until then it’s just paying on the travel package (flight & room).

Yeah, I too am PATIENTLY waiting DOMINICANA06 review as well.

Keep planning!  Talk to you soon…

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users