Photo

Also looking for flowers!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Littleone77

Littleone77
  • 157 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:17 PM

Hello ladies! I have 3 BM and myself....

#2 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
    • 266 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:59 PM

I will be selling mine after our reception on the 3rd of April. I might be able to upload a pic lol. I had three BM's and mine. Also have a hairpiece that matches. Will try and post a photo.

#3 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
      • 266 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:03 PM

Blech I dont want to have to upload them to another site. If your on Facebook you can look me up under Deanna Chambers in Drumheller. I have my flower pics up there or I can email you. I had pink orchids, red roses and tourquoise gerbers wrapped in black or tourquoise organza with french knot style handles.

#4 Littleone77

Littleone77
        • 157 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:23 AM

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I have sent a message on both! You look beautiful in your picture!

#5 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
          • 280 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:38 AM

I am getting married on the 18th at the Majestic and did real touch flowers with white calla lilies, pink roses, and orchids. I have my bouquet and 3bm, also bouts for the guys, dads, corsages for the moms. I may be interested in selling them, however they are getting shipped this week. What are your wedding colors? How much were you looking to spend? I also have a matching cake topper of flowers and I bought an "H" to put through it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users