Sign in to follow this  
~Melissa~

Sally Beauty Outlet

Anyone ever shop here? I've heard some good things about them and I may take a gander there soon. I guess they make shampoos with the same ingredients as paul mitchell, biolage, etc for half the price.

who knows I may try it - my wallet needs a break from all this expensive hair products. eek!

They are al knock-off brands, so I personally don't trust the quality ... but their make-up is cheap and I like it to try out new shades. :-)

I put in temporary hair extensions a lot and go to Venus Beauty Supply for that kind of stuff. Again, most everything else thereis knock-off stuff, but it's a great place to try new stuff before investing in brand names (and it's perfect for my hair extensions ... a friend just paid $1200 to get them done in a salon and I get my stuff for about $35, do it myself and no one -- and I mean no one -- has been able to tell a difference!!)

I agree, (sorry here comes the hairdresser point of view) the shampoos and all are made to look like the more expensive brands, but in the end they really don't compare... I go in there on occasion, but I will get clipper blades or if I need hair for extensions that I am only keeping in for a day or so....