~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 23 July 2007 - 03:42 PM

Anyone ever shop here? I've heard some good things about them and I may take a gander there soon. I guess they make shampoos with the same ingredients as paul mitchell, biolage, etc for half the price.

who knows I may try it - my wallet needs a break from all this expensive hair products. eek!

#2 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 03:43 PM

I've been their a couple of times, but never really had much luck with brands that I like.

#3 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 03:47 PM

They are al knock-off brands, so I personally don't trust the quality ... but their make-up is cheap and I like it to try out new shades. :-)

I put in temporary hair extensions a lot and go to Venus Beauty Supply for that kind of stuff. Again, most everything else thereis knock-off stuff, but it's a great place to try new stuff before investing in brand names (and it's perfect for my hair extensions ... a friend just paid $1200 to get them done in a salon and I get my stuff for about $35, do it myself and no one -- and I mean no one -- has been able to tell a difference!!)

#4 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:00 PM

I agree, (sorry here comes the hairdresser point of view) the shampoos and all are made to look like the more expensive brands, but in the end they really don't compare... I go in there on occasion, but I will get clipper blades or if I need hair for extensions that I am only keeping in for a day or so....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users