Photo

Beachbody Insanity Chat

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 autjo

autjo
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:42 AM

Thanks for sharing Krista! We bought our DVDs off CraigsList so they didn't come with this chart either. I love writing down my workouts... makes me feel like I did a better job for some reason.

#62 loua4

loua4
    • 397 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by FuninthesunMayan2011 

Just wanted to post the Insanity Workout Schedule and Fit Test with diagrams with the different moves. It's a great pdf version to print out...feels good to put a big X when you complete a day!.

I have "hand me down" DVD's so I didn't have this and thought I would share in case anyone else needed it!

~Krista

You are amazing! thank you so much! my FI and I cheated. we downloaded the videos and all we needed was the schedule. I am doing jenny craig for my diet so i dont need the food part.

Attached Files

#63 loua4

loua4
      • 397 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:21 AM

hey guys,

haha! did the fit test this morning and only made it half way through. I am hoping that is just because I was sick for the last 3 weeks, because i was a p90x lean girl. Oh well. going to do the workouts tomorrow still :)

#64 june11bride

june11bride
        • 304 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:07 PM

Has anyone else had any success using this video?

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#65 kitty25967

kitty25967
          • 320 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:24 AM

It was really really tough on the body!  I threw up during it and ended up not making it through.  It is PURE intense cardio the entire workout.  You will see results if you stick to it, however, it wasn't really the results I was looking for (another reason I quit)  There are a lot of squats, lunges, etc which, for a lean person just bulks you up and my legs actually started getting larger which I didn't like.

#66 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
            • 355 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:40 AM

I just completed my 2nd week of Insanity.  I found the first week to be brutal (especially because I'm a smoker).  2nd week went by easier.  I do find that I need to fuel my body with proper food ... just like they tell you to.  Otherwise no energy for the workouts.

I found that TurboFire was really good to get lean.  It helped me drop about 15lbs during the one cycle workout (less the last four weeks - didn't have the dvds). I'll let you guys know what my results are in the next two weeks, once I complete the 30 days.  But I think that if you keep to the workouts and a healthy meal plan (like the one they provide) you will definately see result...

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users