Photo

Long Distance Frustration

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
  • 265 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:27 AM

I know your pain. I was going to post something today about this. Me and FI are also in a long distance but its even harder for us to see each other because he lives in another country. And like you linda I am sad just thinking about leaving him after the wedding. I will be spending a couple of weeks but not looking forward to the last day. We havent seen each other in a longtime because we are trying to save up for the wedding. Getting a little sad as I type this. But it will all work out in the end and we will be able to be with our sweeties for the rest of our lives. I try to remind myself this. If we can make it for a little while a part it will be ok when were able to be together for good.

#12 AishaB

AishaB
    • 2,350 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:35 AM

Oh Sax Lady I hope you do get to see your sweetie soon. I think its difficult cause he lives in TX, I definitely think another country is an even bigger deal. We shall endure and make it through this time for the happier times for sure. Keep on smiling and thanks for the hand up!
      BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#13 Island Bride

Island Bride
      • 330 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:01 AM

Phineas and Ferb.. ahaha you just cracked me up! I <3 that show! FI thinks im crazy for watching it, yet I catch him singing the intro song all the time!! lol. Just wanted to comment on that and tell ya to keep your head up girlfran :) Think of it like aging wine.. only gets better with time!

#14 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
        • 265 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:12 AM

thanks AishaB, It is very diffuclt. We only have about five months until the wedding so i'm just counting down the days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users