Photo

Travel Mugs - Printing Options

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 sxcT

sxcT
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:21 AM

Good question.  Never thought of that.  I'd like to hear the answer to that as well.

I checked out the eBay site...looks great.  Just what I am looking for.  Thanks for sharing!!

Originally Posted by Cuba Destination Wedding 

Hey!!

Your logo looks amazing! I am strongly considering ordering the insulated plastic travel mugs from Factory 21. I only have one concern....As I have read in other treads, some girls have complained about the logo rubbing off on plastic cups/mugs in the sun/heat...Does anyone have any advice on this?

Thanks!

#22 Cuba Destination Wedding

Cuba Destination Wedding
    • 7 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:27 PM

sxcT: I wrote to Amanda at Factory 21 and she confirmed that their imprints are actually *baked* on the mugs so that they can last through years and years of wear and tear! I am definitely going with those, and she is great to work with! I contacted her this morning and by noon she had already emailed me proofs of what she could do as a design, and it ended up being exactly what I had in mind!

Happy planning :)

#23 sxcT

sxcT
      • 1,282 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:06 AM

Great to hear!!  I am so glad I found this thread.  It was so hard finding a place where I could only get 50 personalized mugs....and the pricing is great!!!

Originally Posted by Cuba Destination Wedding 

sxcT: I wrote to Amanda at Factory 21 and she confirmed that their imprints are actually *baked* on the mugs so that they can last through years and years of wear and tear! I am definitely going with those, and she is great to work with! I contacted her this morning and by noon she had already emailed me proofs of what she could do as a design, and it ended up being exactly what I had in mind!

Happy planning :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users