Photo

Dancing with the Stars*Spring 2010 season

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:06 PM

Did anyone watch the season premiere last night?? Thoughts/opinions??
    Like I previously mentioned I decided to pass this season, but I just wanted to see if anything exciting happened or if anyone happened to eat it?? lol
    He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
    My Planning Thread

#12 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:20 PM

I watched most of it. Pamela's huge knockers were distracting...they were bouncing up and down. Lol. Thought she would topple over at a point. Kate G looked so stiff and that is given!

#13 kris

kris
      • 506 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 03:34 PM

I never watch this show but decided to watch it out of boredom last night and all I can say is that Buzz guy (the astronaut) ....WOW ....So stiff ...it was horrible but mildly amusing ...I'll probably watch again, it's worth a good laugh! I too thought pamela would topple over due to the size of her boobs lol

#14 Cassie

Cassie
        • 5,341 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:19 PM

I don't usually watch but decided to check it out last night. I thought quite a few of them looked stiff and unnatural but hopefully that's just from nerves for the first night. As for Buzz, I give him props for being 80 yrs old and out there doing that! I'm excited to see if there's improvement from several of them next week!
          Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#15 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
          • 2,754 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:36 PM

I watched last night. This season's celebrities have a diverse background so it'll definitely keep things interesting. However, I probably watch the show more for the "non-celebrity" dancers (Derek, Louis, and Maksim - they are HOT!!)

#16 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
            • 829 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:02 PM

I watched last night too -- we'll have to see how it turns out!! Go Buzz!! lol

#17 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
              • 2,727 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:19 PM

thanks for the update ladies!!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Ginalyn
                ... However, I probably watch the show more for the "non-celebrity" dancers (Derek, Louis, and Maksim - they are HOT!!)
                Hahahaha totally agree!
                He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                My Planning Thread

#18 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                • 5,078 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:49 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ginalyn
                  I watched last night. This season's celebrities have a diverse background so it'll definitely keep things interesting. However, I probably watch the show more for the "non-celebrity" dancers (Derek, Louis, and Maksim - they are HOT!!)
                  Maksim - YUM!

#19 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                  • 2,754 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:29 PM

I didn't see the results show yesterday. Does anyone know who got the boot?

#20 Cassie

Cassie
                    • 5,341 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:33 PM

It was Shannen Doherty and Pam Anderson in the bottom two. Shannen was voted out. I was pretty shocked to see neither Buzz or Kate were even in the bottom two!
                      Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users