Anyone getting Married Near January 12, 2011

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lastminutecouple

Lastminutecouple
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:46 PM

Hello everyone,

we are booked to get married in La Romana January 12, 2011. We are currently looking at photographers and have found that if they have more than one wedding, etc to shoot that their price drops substantially.

Has anyone else been looking at the same thing?

#2 fsuambs

fsuambs
    • 154 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:23 PM

We are getting married Jan. 15th, 2011 at the Riu Palace Las Americas in Cancun, Mexico. I've just started looking for photographers.
      Happy Planning, Amber

#3 jerzshortstuff

jerzshortstuff
      • 303 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:56 PM

congrats and good luck planning! choosing a hotel is the hardest part (well atleast for me it is! lol)

#4 fsuambs

fsuambs
        • 154 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:24 PM

That was the hardest part for me too!
          Happy Planning, Amber

#5 VBVB

VBVB
          • 25 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:13 PM

We're getting married at the Majestic Colonial in Punta Cana on February 25, 2011, and we've hired Phil Steingard.... Totally looking for a bride to 'share' him for the week! PM ME!!!
            Venessa & Derek
            February 25, 2011
            Majestic Colonial in sunny Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!

http://tickers.Ticke....581d/event.png

#6 MajesticPC2011Bride

MajesticPC2011Bride
            • 22 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:25 AM

Im getting married at the Majestic Colonial in Punta Cana on Jan 29th 2011!!!!

If there are any brides that are getting married between the dates Jan 25 - Feb 8th (approx) (excluding Jan 29th and Jan 27th when he is already shooting) that are still looking for an amazing photographer to fit into their budget... mine will be down there between these dates and is willing to book another wedding! If you want more info this is the post to chat in! (or msg me)

Photography by Rothecker
              --------------------------------------------

- Majestic Colonial - Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
              January 2011
              http://dwdf.daisypath.com/UyYMm6.png-----------------------Looking to share photographer between the dates Jan 25 - Feb 8th (Majestic Colonial - PC) http://www.photograp...othecker.com...

#7 MBBride

MBBride
              • 70 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:18 PM

I'm getting married at Majestic Colonial Jan.13/11 and I have already contacted Phil Steingard...still need at least 1 more couple to book for around that time...PM me if you have any questions.

It's significantly cheaper if we can get 3 couples to book around that time.
                So far it looks like Jan.12 and Jan.13 are taken...any takers? His work is amazing in case you haven't checked it out already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users