Sign in to follow this  
Lastminutecouple

Anyone getting Married Near January 12, 2011

Hello everyone,

we are booked to get married in La Romana January 12, 2011. We are currently looking at photographers and have found that if they have more than one wedding, etc to shoot that their price drops substantially.

Has anyone else been looking at the same thing?

We're getting married at the Majestic Colonial in Punta Cana on February 25, 2011, and we've hired Phil Steingard.... Totally looking for a bride to 'share' him for the week! PM ME!!!

Im getting married at the Majestic Colonial in Punta Cana on Jan 29th 2011!!!!

If there are any brides that are getting married between the dates Jan 25 - Feb 8th (approx) (excluding Jan 29th and Jan 27th when he is already shooting) that are still looking for an amazing photographer to fit into their budget... mine will be down there between these dates and is willing to book another wedding! If you want more info this is the post to chat in! (or msg me)

Photography by Rothecker

I'm getting married at Majestic Colonial Jan.13/11 and I have already contacted Phil Steingard...still need at least 1 more couple to book for around that time...PM me if you have any questions.

It's significantly cheaper if we can get 3 couples to book around that time.

So far it looks like Jan.12 and Jan.13 are taken...any takers? His work is amazing in case you haven't checked it out already.