Photo

Chicago girls boudoir shoot

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Massagegirl

Massagegirl
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 08:12 PM

Anyone in the chi town area getting these pics done...let me know if you're interested in spray tanning!! Want to look your best for these!

#2 skadow

skadow
    • Banned
    • 1,853 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:48 PM

Who are you going with to do your pictures. I am from Milwaukee Area and just started considering doing a boudoir shoot.... Given I stay on my treadmill diet plan =)

#3 divadivine25

divadivine25
      • 427 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 07:00 PM

Also thinking about a marathon session, who is the photog?

#4 Karen&Rene

Karen&Rene
        • 190 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:31 PM

I did a boudoir shoot with Harper and Steve at Serenity Photography and couldn't recommend them highly enough! I felt surprisingly comfortable with them and it turned out to be a lot of fun... they made me feel like a real model, lol. Contact me for details or to see pics. I actually did these as a birthday gift to my FI (then boyfriend), and he LOVED them! I'm considering going back to do a more in-depth shoot for his wedding gift.

Serenity Photography - Upscale Boudoir Photos

#5 Cassie

Cassie
          • 5,341 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:20 PM

We just had a bd marathon in Chicago at the beginning of April with Tammy B, a member of BDW. She's amazing! I definitely recommend her!

Tammy B Photography
            Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users