Jump to content

Photo

Freedom for MikkiStreak!


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
  • VIP Member
  • 2,347 posts

    Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:48 AM

    I'm still really pondering the anonymous "bill me later" option for some ethnic and gay magazines to some of the people around here.... Maybe I can find a good S&M & porn subscription for the bitch-ass trainer who goes postal on everyone...

    (Thank you Jamey for this wonderful idea!!!)

    #12 tvt

    tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

      Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:16 AM

      Happy last day! Yeay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Are you nervous for Monday? I am a little

      #13 MikkiStreak

      MikkiStreak
      • VIP Member
      • 2,347 posts

        Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:22 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by tvt
        Happy last day! Yeay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Are you nervous for Monday? I am a little
        I was going to check in with you about your last day/first day too!!!

        The nervousness will settle in when I wake up Monday morning, but for now, I'm ok. I've been getting really nice good-bye emails from my dealers I work with and it's making for a very nice last day here. But all the people interviewing for my job are coming in every hour and I'm sooo tempted to whisper "Run! Run as fast as you can!!!" when they walk in! :)

        #14 CourtneyV

        CourtneyV
        • Sr. Member
        • 4,979 posts

          Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:24 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
          I'm still really pondering the anonymous "bill me later" option for some ethnic and gay magazines to some of the people around here.... Maybe I can find a good S&M & porn subscription for the bitch-ass trainer who goes postal on everyone...

          (Thank you Jamey for this wonderful idea!!!)
          Oooh, if you find anything good, let me know! I have a few people on my hit list here too before I leave. Also, anything that suggests worshiping Satan would be good too!
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

          #15 MikkiStreak

          MikkiStreak
          • VIP Member
          • 2,347 posts

            Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:36 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
            Oooh, if you find anything good, let me know! I have a few people on my hit list here too before I leave. Also, anything that suggests worshiping Satan would be good too!
            Oooh, Courtney, do I have a lot of ideas for the Satan thing!!!

            - find a pentagram on the internet and save it to your PC, then change your screen saver to the pentagram...

            - Carve a pentagram on your boss'es desk when she goes for lunch and put some ketchup in the center of it along with some hair, so she thinks something was sacrificed on her desk...

            - Sprinkle water in a circle around yourself when you go into your boss'es office and when she asks what you're doing, tell her the holy water protects you from her forces of evil...

            #16 CourtneyV

            CourtneyV
            • Sr. Member
            • 4,979 posts

              Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:01 PM

              Haha, omg.. those are awesome!!! Next Friday is going to be a fun day! lol
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

              #17 A10CalGal

              A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

                Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:48 PM

                Pace yourself girl, I don't want you to over do it. That's a lot to fit in to one day

                #18 laura b

                laura b
                • Jr. Member
                • 334 posts

                  Posted 26 July 2007 - 02:30 PM

                  Mikki,
                  I can just picture you filling all the pencil holders and potted plants with gasoline, then walking out of the building, sunglasses on, in slow motion, flicking a cigarette over your shoulder...

                  And Kate, my MB ring, weim, Dreams twin, love the new sig pic. It's awesome. It reminds me of how me and my dork DH act.




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users