Maui DJ's

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mauiGirl

mauiGirl
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 08:24 PM

Hi girls
    I'm trying to choose between two dj's for my wedding.
    One is DJ Dan and one is DJ Del Sol.

I was wondering if anyone has used them before and what their thoughts were.

Thanks!, MauiGirl

#2 karyan

karyan
    • 184 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:31 AM

Hi,

I'm just wondering what you did in the end? DJ Del was recommended to me, but he seems very expensive......any help would be welcomed!

#3 jeks

jeks
      • 14 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:25 PM

Hi I haven't booked a DJ yet but I have heard that 'DJ Boomshot' is the go to guy.

#4 Larisa629

Larisa629
        • 36 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:23 PM

I booked DJ Dan, per my coordinators suggestion.  I have him booked for our January wedding so I can give you a review afterwards if you still need.

#5 amos

amos
          • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

Hey!! How did you find DJ Dan......I am currently looking for a maui DJ and not sure who to get. I want someone who can read the crowd well and is not cheesy.....any help would be great!

#6 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
            • 178 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:59 PM

i'm curious what you all say, although if i want a DJ i have to pick one off of my reception's list (Gannon's)

#7 amos

amos
              • 5 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:05 AM

Hi girls I'm trying to choose between two dj's for my wedding. One is DJ Dan and one is DJ Del Sol. I was wondering if anyone has used them before and what their thoughts were. Thanks!, MauiGirl

I have booked DJ Del. I actually also flew down in Jan and was able to meet him. He seemed great. I was able to stop by a wedding that DJ Dan was hired for and decided against him. Depends on your crowd though :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users