Photo

Alberto Misrachi...Photography

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 klktx

klktx
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:25 PM

I was married in June at Dreams, Alberto Misrachi was my photographer, I was supposed to recieve a coffee table book with my package and I STILL have not recieved it despite several attempts to contact him. Has anyone else had this problem...any suggestions on what I should do...I am very hesitatnt to recommend him...keep this in mind when you are choosing your photographer. If anyone has any ideas or feedback or anything please let me know!

THanks,
    Kristi

#2 liznsergio

liznsergio
    • 400 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:53 PM

Is he a photographer from Cabo? I've never heard of him......did you get the rest of your package Good luck. Keep us posted.

#3 klktx

klktx
      • 19 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:22 PM

Yes I got everything else...I will

#4 Guest_iluckie_*

Guest_iluckie_*
        • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:52 PM

Good luck finding your photographer, if I can help, let me know.

Thanks!
          Ivan

#5 Cabobride09

Cabobride09
          • 85 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:45 PM

Hi there!

I just read your review and wanted you to know that we also hired Alberto Misrachi to shoot our wedding. If I could do anything over again, I would have hired a different photographer. I was not impressed with the quality of work he produced and on top of that, he went MIA for several months after we got married and it became very stressful. He finally sent us a copy of our coffee table album, but at that point I was beyond disappointed because of his lack of response and professionalism. He shot the majority of our pictures with no flash and therefore practically all of the photos either came out dark or out of focus. We had to photoshop and lighten practically every picture ourselves. I would NOT recommend.

Kristy, did you ever receive your album? I'm really sorry about what you went through with Alberto.

hugs,
            Sandra
            Thanks,
            Sandra
            http://www.weddingco.../91880ij6yi.png
            Casa Dorada, Cabo San Lucas

#6 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
            • 1,098 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:35 PM

I feel your pain ladies. My photographer turned out to be a huge disappointment too. If I could do anything over again, it would be pick a reputable photographer with nothing but great reviews. I originally tried to hire Photosouvenir, but they were having issues with Dreams PC at the time, and by the time those issues were resolved, they had already booked my date with another couple. Looking back now, I should have simply changed my date! There were other dates available that week and the following week -- I don't know what I was thinking! But I digress ... keep on him until you get what you want, and don't forget to post reviews on this site (and other wedding sites if you can) so that other couples are forewarned! Good luck :)
              Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
              Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
              http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
              Leftover Wedding Items FS:
              http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#7 liznsergio

liznsergio
              • 400 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:56 PM

So sorry to hear about your stories ladies Future Cabo Brides still looking for a photographer, take a look at Dino Gomez. He is GREAT, you will love the results! Home - Dino Gomez Photography, Destination Weddings, Wedding Photographer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users