Sign in to follow this  
luciel2820

Catalonia Bavaro/ Catalonia Royal Bavaro

Decided to post some info on this resort since I had a hard time finding any!

Attached are there wedding packages.

You can email: Laura or Awilda at

royal.rrpp@hoteles-catalonia.es

The only thing is Im not sure if they speak or read English since I have been responding with them in Spanish.

I will be getting married at this resort in October but already know fairly enough about it. So if you have any questions you can ask them here.

royal wedding package.doc

Sorry I didnt ask about the additional charge because I will have about 15 people only. But i just sent her an email regarding this and outside photographers. I will update you once she responds.

Hey Luciel, I'm excited for you that you chose this resort! Hope the info helped :) It is SO great! We absolutely LOVED this resort!! If you like meat, make sure you try the steak at the Mexican restaurant.. It was the best steak I have ever had in my life!

Thank you so much for all your help! Im so excite about this resort! I have a question, when you stayed there did you book through a travel agent or the resort itself, reason being, I want to know if the resort offers shuttle transfers because I didnt see any options for it.

We booked through travelocity.com so just did it online and it did include a transfer to the hotel. I believe our transfer was through Prieto Tours so I am not sure if it had anything to do with the resort or not. I do remember when I booked it though that it asked if we wanted the transfer and chose yes. Sorry I'm not much help on this!