Photo

AHR Branch Centerpieces - NJ/NY/PA Pick Up

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
  • 336 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:35 PM

Hello :) I have 8 centerpieces like the pictures below ready to sell if anyone is interested. I created 20 of them for our AHR reception a few weeks ago but some table left them behind, so I ended up with 8 left over. It'd be perfect for anyone who is having a small party with a few tables. If they don't sell all arranged together, I'd be willing to sell the parts separately. My husband wired all the hanging candles ( I have about 50 of those) if anyone is having a manzanita/branch like arrangement. I used basic votive candles that come in packs of 12. I would also sell the votive candle holders (only the glass). The green hydrangeas are silk and could easily be changed to a different color to match any decor. The table numbers were held up by a ceramic bird (have those also!). Basically anything you see in the centerpiece or around the table is for sale. Email me at Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
    • 334 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:34 AM

How much are you selling them for? Also, could you tell me the height from the bottom to the tallest branch? I am in Central Jersey too, easy to pick up!
      Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#3 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
      • 336 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:11 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tanya Marie
        How much are you selling them for? Also, could you tell me the height from the bottom to the tallest branch? I am in Central Jersey too, easy to pick up!

I will sell them completely arranged with 5 hanging votives on each one for $40 each one (that's $320 for all . I spent about $70 to make each one, along with my time of course. The branches have ivory silk cherry blossom flowers. From bottle of vase to top of branch is 4 feet (yes, they are tall!).

#4 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
        • 336 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:13 AM

You could see a more closeup shot at my photographer's blog...

Kay English Photography

#5 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
          • 334 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:30 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Sandra&Mario
            I will sell them completely arranged with 5 hanging votives on each one for $40 each one (that's $320 for all . I spent about $70 to make each one, along with my time of course. The branches have ivory silk cherry blossom flowers. From bottle of vase to top of branch is 4 feet (yes, they are tall!).
            Thanks for your response! I am going to have to pass, I was hoping that they weren't that tall...I wanted to transport to Mexico LOL...They are beautiful, I am sure that you will see them quickly! Good Luck!
            PS. Your pics are AMAZING, you look beautiful!!
            ~Tanya
            Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#6 sierra5

sierra5
            • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:12 AM

Hi,

I know this was 2 years ago, but have you sold them?? They look gorgeous! Please let me know.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users