Photo

Hair and Makeup in Negril

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
  • 196 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:43 AM

Hi Everyone! Has anyone used someone outside of their resort for hair and makeup on your wedding day? I am toying with hiring people to come to the resort for the day to do me and my bridesmaid's hair/makeup. Any help you can provide is much appreciated!!!!
    Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

#2 blushedpink

blushedpink
    • 24 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 03:17 PM

Hi I know of a makeup artist who has good recommendations her address is tam_melville@yahoo.com hope this is of some help

#3 Cricket

Cricket
      • 7 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 10:38 PM

Blushedpink - Can you give us any more info about this makeup artist? Does she do hair as well?

#4 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
        • 196 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:36 PM

Thanks for the info! We actually found a girl from home that does hair AND makeup who will be making the trip with us. I am sooo excited!!!
          Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

#5 blushedpink

blushedpink
          • 24 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 04:34 PM

Well it seems as though she is experienced in doing makeup for varied skintones from her recommendation. She did the makeup for my friends wedding and she was stunning. She has photos on (2 pages) at

htttp://www.flickr.com/photos/tam_melville/

#6 missgomes

missgomes
            • 296 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:56 PM

I know VERY LITTLE about makeup and really need some help. LOL

#7 *Karla*

*Karla*
              • 4,854 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:01 PM

Debra from Queen Bee was Awesome!

http://bestdestinati....jamaica-54468/

#8 jabridetobe

jabridetobe
                • Banned
                • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:56 PM

my sister used  Rashel Edwards from chasity artistry in Jamaica She was excellent. we found her on facebook. chasity artistry. she does airbrushing it is just breath taking

#9 Bride10

Bride10
                  • 4 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:39 AM

I used services from Debra on my wedding day but it was a disaster. There were not enough artists to finish my bride's maids make up so at the last minute they had to do it on their own. One of the bridesmaids was  so unhappy with her hair style, she had to have a shower and wash it out. The airbrush makeup machine broke down after I finished my make up.

Debra was so busy with 3 other weddings that she did not come over to our hotel to help us at all.

My wedding was amazing but working with Debra's assistants was super stressful and I would not recommend doing that.

#10 MakeupByLulu

MakeupByLulu
                    • 7 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:04 PM

Hello there!

My name is Luisabel and I am an On-Location MAC Makeup Artist/Hair stylist . I do Airbrush makeup and I am available for travel. Check out my website www.MakeupByLulu.com.

Have a good day!

Luisabel (Lulu)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users