Photo

keeps asking me to log in when i am already

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 purpleshells

purpleshells
  • 338 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:05 PM

i donno whats the bug but it is continously asking me to log in....even if I am already logged in.....and i cant go into my USER CP.....in the past week..

anyone have this?

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:09 PM

Do you have the "keep me signed in" / "remember me" (or something like that) check box marked? If not, it will automatically sign you out after a certain amount of time.

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:10 PM

i was just going to suggest what Carly did - be sure to check the "Remember Me" box when you log in

#4 purpleshells

purpleshells
        • 338 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:26 AM

no its not

#5 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:52 AM

Do it then, that should solve the problem.

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:36 AM

what's with the angry face.

if you did a search you would have found your answer.

when "not logged in" is searched these come up:

http://bestdestinati....-review-45818/
            http://bestdestinati....-me-off-21470/

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 purpleshells

purpleshells
            • 338 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:01 PM

i have trouble with the search button as well,so...

#8 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:14 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jstar83
                What kind of trouble? Can you give more information so we can try to help/figure it out?

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:01 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jstar83
                oh REALLY?

what type of trouble? if you are having search issues, you should let us know even though it is still NOT an excuse to not follow the rules of the forum and proper forum etiquette.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 purpleshells

purpleshells
                • 338 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:11 PM

angry face=frustration
                  ummm what rules did I not follow

its still not working properly....remember me, doesnt work..... ok,so i log in right,then it brings me back to the log in page, again and again and AGAIN....only way i can SOMETIMES get in is when i click on unread posts...but that sometimes doesnt even work.... i donno whats going on, what im doing incorrectly?

oh..it also keeps telling me I have new mail when I dont..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users