Please Help, Newbie! H10 Coral & Turquesa in Riviera Maya, Mexico.

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 mmshaughness

• 155 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:40 PM

Welcome and good luck with your planning! Use the search function to find the information you are looking for specifially - there is a TON out there! Congrats

#12 mexbride83

• 309 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:17 PM

Clarissa- WOW! That is a lot of very helpful info, even for non-Ocean C&T brides! Where in Puerto Morelos was the church you got married at?? Do you have any pics you can post of it?

#13 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:54 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#14 Sandy Borie

Sandy Borie
        • 98 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:56 PM

Dear Clarissa, All of your information was super helpful!!!!!!! Thank you so much. My fiancĀ© and I are getting married in on July 13 th 2012. We are soooo excited. Your do's and don't's were very helpful. Would you be able to send me some pics of your wedding to my email. It is borie1997@gmail.com. Thank you, Sandy :D

#15 Keine Dennis

Keine Dennis
          • 43 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:29 PM

Hi Sandy,

I just came back from this property, it really is lovely, I have posted over a 100 photos in my albums on my profile, feel free to browse through.

Keine :)

I love destination weddings!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users