Photo

Cheap fire dancers??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Maegan606

Maegan606
  • 115 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:58 PM

Hi guys!! My fi and I really want to have fire dancers at our wedding on the beach at the Barcelo- However, our wc gave us a quote of 1500 for a 45 minute set. Granted, the 1500 included fire dancers, spanish dancers, and multiple costume changes. But 1500 is WAYYY too much for us right now- has anyone had experience with this? Or have you had fire dancers that were affordable? I would also consider just hiring spanish dancers. Any info you may have is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    ~Maegan

#2 indy_chic

indy_chic
    • 336 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:39 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Maegan606
      Hi guys!! My fi and I really want to have fire dancers at our wedding on the beach at the Barcelo- However, our wc gave us a quote of 1500 for a 45 minute set. Granted, the 1500 included fire dancers, spanish dancers, and multiple costume changes. But 1500 is WAYYY too much for us right now- has anyone had experience with this? Or have you had fire dancers that were affordable? I would also consider just hiring spanish dancers. Any info you may have is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Chk. out Zº±iga Productions | Special Event Services for Groups and Conventions - I received a quote for 15 mins. - 4 dancers $700US

#3 Maegan606

Maegan606
      • 115 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:39 PM

Wow!! Thanks so much!! I will definitely check this out-- what a difference in price!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by indy_chic
        Chk. out Zº±iga Productions | Special Event Services for Groups and Conventions - I received a quote for 15 mins. - 4 dancers $700US

~Maegan

#4 indy_chic

indy_chic
        • 336 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:02 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Maegan606
          Wow!! Thanks so much!! I will definitely check this out-- what a difference in price!

FYI Their original quote was $1500 US for 15 minutes. Told them I had another quote for $260 US - why the difference? She originally quoted me $1000 for 4 dancers plus $500 for a stage. Asked her to remove the stage and give me her best quote.

We booked it !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users