Sign in to follow this  
StephanieMN

Courtship stories

I just came across this site. Looks like a very fun and special idea.

From what I have read you and your FH are interviewed then she put together this great story about you. I don't see a price but it looks like you have to order a min. of 100 books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiStreak View Post
That is a great idea!!! I just wish there weren't a minimum order of 100 books...
Psssh! DIY, my friend. I bet you could easily do this in SharedInk and make your own book. In fact, I might just have to use the idea!! It's a really neat idea! Thanks for sharing :)

This is kind of odd! The woman that does the stories contacted me. I assume she has some program that tracks where people post her website. She must have found my email address through my webpage. So she thanked me for saying something about her company and said there isn't a min. order, they just recommend that you order 100. Maria, You can probably contact her and see what she means by that.

thank you for posting this! we are doing it - i had my 1st interview last night - very exciting - i will keep you all posted and let you know how it goes.

PS - we are NOT ordering 100!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008 View Post
thank you for posting this! we are doing it - i had my 1st interview last night - very exciting - i will keep you all posted and let you know how it goes.

PS - we are NOT ordering 100!
Really! How cool! Mind sharing the price with us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie 525 View Post
Really! How cool! Mind sharing the price with us?
let me check with ellen, the writer - we are doing a modified version of what she does and partnering on the desing elements.

i will get back to you!