• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:21 PM

Like Jess, we did a portion of our TTD at a smaller Mexican village sort of beach town called Bucerias. From Nuevo Vallarta, Bucerias is about 10 minutes away so not too far...it is along the way to Sayulita and Punta Mita I believe.

Anyway, it was a super cute little town you can see our TTD pics in the link in my siggy!

#12 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:52 PM

Thanks for posting girls! This will definitely help us in May since we really want to do something similar to what you've done. We want to have some pics w/ architectural elements in town & some on the beach! Can't wait!

#13 mlabbe

mlabbe
      • 784 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:12 PM

Thank you, I was thinking Conchas Chinas as well!

#14 mllek1986

mllek1986
        • Site Supporter
        • 182 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:57 AM

Andi I absolutely love your pictures! Your photographer did a great job. Would you recommend them?

Any other great photographers out there any of you ladies would recommend for a decent price?

Originally Posted by Andi 

Like Jess, we did a portion of our TTD at a smaller Mexican village sort of beach town called Bucerias. From Nuevo Vallarta, Bucerias is about 10 minutes away so not too far...it is along the way to Sayulita and Punta Mita I believe.

Anyway, it was a super cute little town you can see our TTD pics in the link in my siggy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users