Air Jamaica sale

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 blckrevpower

• 572 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 03:08 PM

dang it! i just found this thread!
    "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#12 shine_again

• 2 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:51 AM

Yes Jamaica is in the process of selling its beloved Air Jamaica ... so it is risky to book with so much uncertainty with this airline

#13 JuliaGoolia03

• 14 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 04:18 PM

Ugh - our direct flights both to and from our wedding were canceled by AJ as they wont be flying to Chicago after april. So, we have to find another airline entirely and now will have to have stop-overs. And we have to add an extra night at the resort so that we dont completely lose a day.
        Travel was the one thing I WASNT worried about...now I am.

#14 butterflyweddinggal84

• 17 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:50 PM

we have flown with american and us airways so we aren't affected but this post i am sure is going to be useful for a lot of people.

#15 CHAKLIT

• 260 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by TA Jennifer
            Quite honestly gals I'd be leery of booking AJ right now no matter how good the prices are! They are systematically cancelling their hubs (just last week cancelled Chicago) -and looking for a buyer as things aren't going so great.
            They are definitely having some MAJOR issues right now! I wouldn't book them for anything passed next month. I got a budddy pass I'm using in a couple weeks and I'm leary about that!!
            I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users