Frustrated with FMIL..vent!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 marak

• 58 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:05 PM

Well, this situation completely depends on whether she is financing your wedding or not.
    If she is, in any significant way, your response should be something along the lines of "No problem."
    If not, you definitely have a right to be cranky about it.

It's a pain in the ass, but eh...add it to the list of pain in the ass wedding details!

#12 Oryx

• 727 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:02 PM

Very annoying! I'm sorry, but I don't think I'd make the extra invites. She had her chance... but in the end, that may cause more aggravation. Good luck!

#13 Sheree10

• 1,026 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:01 AM

OMG, don't get too stressed. FMIL had a long list of ppl she wanted to invite but we couldn't invite them all. It's been a few months and I don't think she's gotten over it. Since she couldn't invite all the ppl she wanted to she mentioned that she will be planning a AHR for us
        ( one that FI and I already told her we DON't want). If it's not one thing it's another. I don't understnad why people just can't respect our wishes, after all it is OUR special day.

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#14 bnbrmy

• 218 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:12 AM

wow. isnt it funny how all kinds of drama comes up when the word Wedding is involved? hope everything works out

#15 Sylvie143

• 181 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 02:42 PM

OMG, how rude!! Poor you, I'm so sorry!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users