Photo

OOT contents help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bnbrmy

bnbrmy
  • 218 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:35 AM

Okay I need a little help here, I am doing the OOT bags for our guests (we are only having 5 people there)
    this is what I have figured out

child
    sand art kit
    sea horse stuffed animal
    jewlry

women
    home made bath salt
    home made soap
    pashmina

men
    cigars

for all of them I am putting
    canvas totes (of course)
    home made coasters
    travel mugs
    advil/tylonol
    pepto
    whistles
    candle personalized

I want to give them stuff that they can us while we are out or they can bring stuff home and use it if they choose
    they aren't drinkers so I can't use mini bottles, I really can't think of anything to put in the guys bags.
    any suggestions?
    and if you see anything that I could add let me know
    thanks!!!1

#2 Patti

Patti
    • 555 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:02 AM

We only had 11 people. I included beach towels. For the guys, I ordered their favorite sports team off the internet, and for the ladies I bought beach towels from Bed, Bath & Beyond, then took them to a lady for embroidery work. I had our wedding location and date put on them. I also included playing cards and soduki and crossword puzzle books.

#3 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
      • 5,521 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:14 AM

http://bestdestinati....e-items-28059/

check out this thread. Its really helpful!

#4 bnbrmy

bnbrmy
        • 218 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:16 AM

oh thats somthing i forgot to add. We are putting little game books for everyone for nights in or for the flight. and we were also going to add a little meican folk art trinket to each bag as well as a shirt for each guest.
          the towels are a good idea but the hotel supplies towels for the beach/pool so i don't think they will be used.
          I am really stuck on what to get the guys...

#5 bnbrmy

bnbrmy
          • 218 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:21 AM

thnak you future mrs2010
            by the way that picture of you is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

#6 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
            • 5,521 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:43 AM

Thanks so much!

Also I went sort of crazy over board on our OOT bags and the things that were used and most grateful for were the beach bag itself and the cups/steins! Just a little insight. Hope that helps!

#7 bnbrmy

bnbrmy
              • 218 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:13 AM

okay great. I was trying to do something that guys can enjoy (i'm pretty sure soaps and bath salt isn't going to make them explode with joy.) But I can't think of anything and most of what I have heard that make good things to throw in a OOT bag is kind of designed for everyone (like medicine cups etc) But I can't think of anything guy related other than the cigars. as you can see on my list I have 3 things that are good for kids and 3 things that are good for women and 1 can only think of 1 thing for the men. And like I said I have things that will go in ALL of the bags. But the guys arent sports fanatics, don't drink, and I can't think of anything that will be a good gift for the bag other than things that will cost more than I am wanting to spend. like watches and stuff like that... :/ I was thinking about hats, but 1 of the guys doesn't wear hats and the other guy has a million hats. so I'm still a little stuck.
                I guess if all else fails I can just get them some mens body wash or something.

#8 bnbrmy

bnbrmy
                • 218 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:14 AM

okay great. I was trying to do something that guys can enjoy (i'm pretty sure soaps and bath salt isn't going to make them explode with joy.) But I can't think of anything and most of what I have heard that make good things to throw in a OOT bag is kind of designed for everyone (like medicine cups etc) But I can't think of anything guy related other than the cigars. as you can see on my list I have 3 things that are good for kids and 3 things that are good for women and 1 can only think of 1 thing for the men. And like I said I have things that will go in ALL of the bags. But the guys arent sports fanatics, don't drink, and I can't think of anything that will be a good gift for the bag other than things that will cost more than I am wanting to spend. like watches and stuff like that... :/ I was thinking about hats, but 1 of the guys doesn't wear hats and the other guy has a million hats. so I'm still a little stuck.
                  I guess if all else fails I can just get them some mens body wash or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users