Photo

Oriental Trading OOT bags and contents

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 **Kat**

**Kat**
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:58 PM

I wouldnt have thought to try this site, I always assumed the stuff on here was a little cheesy, but I am seeing that there are some really cute things! Thanks for the idea and the link!

#12 ebernard4985

ebernard4985
    • 252 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:44 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by butterfly4kathy2
      I wouldnt have thought to try this site, I always assumed the stuff on here was a little cheesy, but I am seeing that there are some really cute things! Thanks for the idea and the link!
      I thought the same thing... I am surprised at some of the things you can get. I ordered beach balls to keep the guests busy... but those might turn out to be a bad idea depending on how things turn out... I can see now a bunch of drunk guys in a pool with 40 beach balls!!!

#13 **Kat**

**Kat**
      • 2,682 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:48 AM

Hahahahaha!! OK that mental picture just totally cracked me up!

#14 Reya

Reya
        • 174 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 04:39 PM

OT is a great SITE! I am glad that i don't live in the STATES or I would be ordering thing ALL the time!! :)

#15 kymkymkym

kymkymkym
          • 217 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 02:39 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Reya
            OT is a great SITE! I am glad that i don't live in the STATES or I would be ordering thing ALL the time!! :)
            DITTO!!! Many neat and cheap things on there that I don't think I would be able to find very easily around here!

#16 jplovesme

jplovesme
            • 385 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:28 AM

If you don't mind non-canvas OOT bags, you can try Eco Friendly Retail Packaging, Food Packaging, Gift Basket Supplies ... i love getting creative supplies from there!

#17 misstrae76

misstrae76
              • 217 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:22 AM

I love oriental trading company! I just recently ordered a whole bunch of stuff through them and it all came pretty quickly! Great company! Their prices are probably the best part!

#18 ebernard4985

ebernard4985
                • 252 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:04 AM

I just received some of the items in the mail, the only disappointment is the size of some items. I ordered some favor bags and they are soooo tiny! I won't be using them. Make sure to read the fine print and look at the size so you are not disappointed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users