Oriental Trading OOT bags and contents

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 ebernard4985

• 252 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:48 PM

How many of you have used Oriental Trading? I have just recently purchased some stuffers for my OOT bags and I think they have a lot of potential. My bags are larger and I needed some things to fill the out. I was going to use beach towels, but getting 50 beach towels to Mexico was not going to be easy!

There are also some bags I saw on Oriental Trading that could potentially be used for OOT bags Large Hibiscus Tote Bags

#2 coley88

• 186 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 01:03 PM

The company I work for has used Oriental in the past and we never had a problem and I've read good things from other ladies on the site. The companies been a round for a while now, probably a good one to go with.

#3 tbrwn250

• 26 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:16 PM

Check out Paper mart for the OOT totes. Under $1/per tote and great quality

#4 azulskies

• 1,131 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:28 PM

Yeah, I ordered a ton of stuff from Oriental Trading a month or so ago and everything came out great! It was pretty fast shipping too. I ordered those same exact tote bags and I think they're really cute...the fabric is thin but I think they're just fine for our OOT bags. I also ordered palm fans, coconut pens, tropical calendars, the hibiscus change purses and personalized belt clip key chains lol. Anyway, everything came out pretty good for the price!

#5 christmasincuba

• 48 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:38 PM

I'm a teacher and we have ordered things for the school through Oriental Trading and have been quite happy with the items. I browsed through their website and think I may order some wedding things through them.

#6 KimmyD

• 351 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:18 PM

This is good information. I think it will make my life easier.
              28 Booked + Bride & Groom
              78 Room Nights!

#7 ChicagoPT

• 307 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:31 PM

I just got my OOT in the mail today from oriental trading. I bought the bright tote bags. They are perfect! A little thin but great for the beach. I ordered them Sunday and got them today (thursday) AND shipping was free!

#8 **Kat**

• 2,682 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:34 PM

I would also check out cheaptotes.com for OOT bags!! Awesome deals!

#9 jk1101

• 2,582 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:44 PM

I just got personalized pens, fans and some little flip flop candles from there, as well as some giant (44oz) glow in the dark cups from there. the candles were a little smaller than i was expecting, but I may not have looked at the size...they are TINY, but everything else is great. i also looked at the reviews on everything there when making my decisions...I think that was helpful.

#10 Meitra

• 249 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:52 PM

I also bought the hibiscus tote form Oriental Trading and they're cute! Thin, but good enough for a beach bag for a few days -- I don't expect my guests to keep them for much longer than the trip itself.
                      Moon Dance Cliffs ---- Negril, Jamaica ---- December 4, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users