Sign in to follow this  
ebernard4985

Oriental Trading OOT bags and contents

I wouldnt have thought to try this site, I always assumed the stuff on here was a little cheesy, but I am seeing that there are some really cute things! Thanks for the idea and the link!

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly4kathy2 View Post
I wouldnt have thought to try this site, I always assumed the stuff on here was a little cheesy, but I am seeing that there are some really cute things! Thanks for the idea and the link!
I thought the same thing... I am surprised at some of the things you can get. I ordered beach balls to keep the guests busy... but those might turn out to be a bad idea depending on how things turn out... I can see now a bunch of drunk guys in a pool with 40 beach balls!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
OT is a great SITE! I am glad that i don't live in the STATES or I would be ordering thing ALL the time!! :)
DITTO!!! Many neat and cheap things on there that I don't think I would be able to find very easily around here!

I love oriental trading company! I just recently ordered a whole bunch of stuff through them and it all came pretty quickly! Great company! Their prices are probably the best part!

I just received some of the items in the mail, the only disappointment is the size of some items. I ordered some favor bags and they are soooo tiny! I won't be using them. Make sure to read the fine print and look at the size so you are not disappointed!