#22 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 08:37 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by dragonfly
      So have you made a decision yet?
      OMG ... I think I am going to buy ALL THREE PAIRS!
      I think I will wear #1 with the dress ... but I LOVE them all and really still can't decide.

I found them all for only $20-$45 each, so they will be my birthday gift to me!

So much for the 'shoes' part of the wedding budget...

#23 dragonfly

dragonfly
      • 1,820 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 08:40 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by foxytv
        OMG ... I think I am going to buy ALL THREE PAIRS!
        I think I will wear #1 with the dress ... but I LOVE them all ... and I found them all for only $20-$45 each. So much for the 'shoes' part of the wedding budget...
        A girl after my own heart, you can never have too many shoe's...

Did you take into consideraton the croq idea? How else will you fit in, in the DR?

you do know I am kidding, right

#24 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 08:50 PM

Quote:
          A girl after my own heart, you can never have too many shoe's...

Did you take into consideraton the croq idea? How else will you fit in, in the DR?

you do know I am kidding, right

Oh yes, I meant to respond to you about that!

I need to find that link on the other forum to see what they were yelling at you for. :-) Did they really say everyone wears Crocs?

I don't like the Crocs, (yes I knew **hoped** you were joking!!) but also, can't wear them because I need a bit of a platform on my show to get the right height for my dress (the money I save on that alteration I'm spending on these 3 pairs of shoes ... haha).

I am going to get a pair of wedge/platform flip flops for the reception (the wedding will be in a garden and the reception either on the beach of La Barcaza boat).

#25 dragonfly

dragonfly
          • 1,820 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:05 PM

Quote:
            Oh yes, I meant to respond to you about that!

I need to find that link on the other forum to see what they were yelling at you for. :-) Did they really say everyone wears Crocs?

I don't like the Crocs, (yes I knew **hoped** you were joking!!) but also, can't wear them because I need a bit of a platform on my show to get the right height for my dress (the money I save on that alteration I'm spending on these 3 pairs of shoes ... haha).

I am going to get a pair of wedge/platform flip flops for the reception (the wedding will be in a garden and the reception either on the beach of La Barcaza boat).
            Not quite "wear croqs", I just threw that in because I have never come across such a pro croq group of people then on that forum (with sticks so far wedged where it never sees sunshine) that I just couldn't resist, but I got a little lecture about the stupidity of heels in the DR. Apparently I AM going to fall and end up in a cast, and they can't understand the mentallity of heel wearing women in the Carribbean,( slippery floors and all).

I found it all humourous, but then again I find almost everything humourous, including things that are so apparently inappropriately, not humourous!

Kelly~

#26 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:07 PM

Quote:
              Not quite "wear croqs", I just threw that in because I have never come across such a pro croq group of people then on that forum (with sticks so far wedged where it never sees sunshine) that I just couldn't resist, but I got a little lecture about the stupidity of heels in the DR. Apparently I AM going to fall and end up in a cast, and they can't understand the mentallity of heel wearing women in the Carribbean,( slippery floors and all).
              Kelly~
              Ha ha... I think we are both so glad we found this forum!!

#27 dragonfly

dragonfly
              • 1,820 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:09 PM

Quote:
                Ha ha... I think we are both so glad we found this forum!!
                Amen to that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users