Photo

La Sposa 2010 collection:Label

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
  • 323 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:50 AM

Has anyone seen this dress! it is gorgeous. I hope to be able to try it one this w/e. Has anyone purchased it and worn it and dare to sell it? would it be suitable for a beach wedding? I have no idea how much it would cost new but I guess I will find out.

#2 lalanyc

lalanyc
    • 363 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 02:51 AM

I'm actually going to the Pronovias store in NYC to try on La Sposa dresses next weekend!! So excited! I'll keep an eye out for the "Label" dress.

#3 islandbride317

islandbride317
      • 1,866 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:37 PM

Hi, Simplnsweet!

If it's not important to you that the dress actually be the brand name, I think I may have an alternative option for you in case the true La Sposa version is a little on the pricey side.

Here's a link for what I believe is a copy of the gown you're looking for, at a very reasonable cost:

2010 New La Sposa Label Grecian Goddess Slinky Wedding Dress ...USD132.65 Wholesale Price at DHgate

Hope that helps to get you closer to your dream dress! It looks stunning, and totally, 100% appropriate for the beach

#4 miznunu2010

miznunu2010
        • 248 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:31 AM

I agree! The alternate dress is just as nice but it depends on what you want!

#5 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
          • 323 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:42 AM

Wonderful suggestions! I don't care about the name at all...just love the style. I am watching, Say Yes to the Dress, as I type. It is a rerun..hate that.
            I am going to check out the link. Tomorrow, is my first day out to the stores to try some dresses on!

#6 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
            • 323 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:49 AM

IslandBride317, I just looked at the link and it says it costs $161. for one piece. That does not make sense to me at all! it only costs that much? It is a replica? I hope to be able to find it tomorrow when I go dress shopping and it looks as good on me as it does on the model.

#7 islandbride317

islandbride317
              • 1,866 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:57 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by simplnsweet
                IslandBride317, I just looked at the link and it says it costs $161. for one piece. That does not make sense to me at all! it only costs that much? It is a replica? I hope to be able to find it tomorrow when I go dress shopping and it looks as good on me as it does on the model.

Yes, love...it's a replica, but that's why I suggested it as a back-up, in case the "real" La Sposa gown is too expensive for your budget (which I have no idea if it is or not because I don't know what type of dress budget you have)!

Truth be told, I believe La Sposa gowns (unless I am totally wrong) are in the thousands of dollars. And, it's hard to even get a dress at a place like David's Bridal (much less a phenomenal one like you are hoping for) at only $161. I just wanted to suggest a pretty-close alternative in case you needed one!

HUGS and GOOD LUCK!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users