• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 arf555

arf555
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LisaM&JimmyG
    We decided to use the spa courtyard because it is more private and a good size for the number of people we are having. We are having 33 so far. Also, you get to walk in over a bridge that is over the spa fountain area. Very cute and we are also getting the DJ with the light and sound system and I think it will look really awesome against the stone walls back there.

I haven't heard of this option for the ceremony yet. I was planning on getting married on the beach, but I have been having some second thought about this. Is this area like what you see in all the pics of the spa? Did Cecilia give you this option?

#12 amieejo87

amieejo87
    • 12 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:51 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by arf555
      I haven't heard of this option for the ceremony yet. I was planning on getting married on the beach, but I have been having some second thought about this. Is this area like what you see in all the pics of the spa? Did Cecilia give you this option?
      I am getting married July 16, 2010 and i haven't heard of the spa courtyard either.. anyone have any pics too look at for this area?

#13 Dayla911

Dayla911
      • 133 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LisaM&JimmyG
        I am getting married at Secrets Maroma June 10, 2010. We are doing our site visit Feb 3rd-5th. We are really unsure about where to do the reception because of the heat and humidity during the summer. Any suggestions would be helpful. We currently have 33 people booked. We want someplace that feels intimate so everyone feels comfortable and dances all night long! ALL suggestions are much appreciated!
        Hey Lisa! We are getting married 5 days after you there! Can't wait!

#14 cheerleader1975

cheerleader1975
        • 59 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:42 AM

Hey ladies - we're getting married there in November ; ) Are you using the Resort DJ or and outside vendor?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users