Photo

June 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#91 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
  • 829 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:50 PM

Congrats-- that's so exciting!! 2 weeks is not long at all!! I would start packing too! Forget about the OOT bags, i'm sure they're great as is!
    I'm still debating about my hair too, I wanted it down but I keep thinking about how hot it will be there and I can't imagine having it all on my neck the whole night! lol

#92 swankster77

swankster77
    • 233 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:32 AM

Ladies! I leave in 4 days and I'm freaking out! I tried my dress on last night to be sure it still fit because I thought I lost some weight... well to my surprise it is tight!! AAAHH! And with 4 days of drinking and eating at the all inclusive I'm scared I won't be able to zip it up by the time the wedding day comes! I'm starting a crash diet of zero carbs for the next 4 days!!

On the bright side today is my legal wedding! In 3 hours and 15 minutes I'll legally be a Mrs!! Yippee!

How's everyone else doing??

#93 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
      • 829 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:04 AM

Congrats!!!!!! Yesterday was MY legal day!! It feels SOOO great to be a Mrs!!!! I can't explain it - we just did a low key ceremony with an officient and my parents were witnesses. We did it in a gazebo on the water, then we popped some champagne after!! It feels great - you will love it.

On the issue of the dress -- It will do up and look great! As you said, just watch what you eat for the next few days -- yesterday I was SO excited after our ceremony, that I could barely eat my salad haha...! It's nerves -- so I wouldn't worry! :)
        good luck!

#94 carlykay

carlykay
        • 14 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:34 PM

Hi Ladies! Can't believe the day is almost here! I just wanted to wish you all the best!!!

Our "legal day" is really easy since in Colorado we just have to fill out a form and mail it in. LOL. So we will mail it in the day before we leave (6/23). Getting so very excited!

#95 sciencegrl10

sciencegrl10
          • 33 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 11:17 PM

Our day is coming so quickly! I am so excited and nervous all at once. don't worry too much your dress will fit, although I have to admit I am a bit worried about my dress not fitting properly. i havent exactly been eating well this past week.

#96 swankster77

swankster77
            • 233 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:25 AM

Thanks! I haven't eaten any carbs in the last 4 days and I'm down 5 pounds so it better fit!! I know this weight will come back in no time once I go back to regular eating.. I just hope it holds off til Saturday at least :)

I'm all packed and ready to go! We fly out of a city that's 2 hours away so we'll be leaving to stay down there in a hotel tonight so we don't have to get up at 2AM to make our flight.

I'm so excited!!! Good luck with the rest of your planning girls - I hope you all have wonderful weddings :)

#97 carlykay

carlykay
              • 14 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:00 PM

How is everything going ladies? We leave in less than two weeks! I can't believe it. Only a few more details to take care of but feeling really good overall.
                I pick up my dress tomorrow!

#98 sciencegrl10

sciencegrl10
                • 33 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 10:18 PM

Just returned and I have to say it was PERFECT!! We had the best time and everything was beautiful. I will write a full review soon.

#99 swankster77

swankster77
                  • 233 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:15 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by sciencegrl10
                    Just returned and I have to say it was PERFECT!! We had the best time and everything was beautiful. I will write a full review soon.

Congrats!!

Same here - been back for about 5 days... it's hard to get back to reality after such an amazing week! Everything for me was perfect - such an awesome experience! I too plan to write a review... will post the link when I do!!

Good luck to all the brides getting ready to leave soon!!

#100 swankster77

swankster77
                    • 233 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:47 AM

carlykay & sungoddess - your weddings are right around the corner! Yay - have a wonderful trip!

I just posted my planning thread... review to come :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users