I'm getting married in Cancun.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sarasmile

• 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:09 PM

Hello to all.

I am going to be married in Cancun. I was hoping someone may have a insight on hotel expenses there. I would like to rent at a hotel that is not going to be a disappointment. I've come across this one site where the cancun hotels are reasonable priced.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what hotel to stay at? I have also been told that I should wait until I get there to book a hotel? Does anyone know of a better place online to find a hotel?

Thanks a bunch and good fortune to you all.

S Smile

#2 carolina24

• 1,573 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:14 PM

what do you mean by "wait until I get there to book"? are you going on a site visit first? if so, then I would definately suggest narrowing it down to 3 or 4 resorts that you really like online and then booking after you see them and the wedding coordinators in person. that's what we did and ended up picking the one I thought we wouldn't choose, lol. it also depends on when you choose to have your wedding (high or low season). make sure you pick a hotel that has experience with weddings and also has a rain plan (just in case). you'll find hotels that range from 100/night to 700/night...it just depends on what you want. our resort (dreams cancun) is running at 980 per person all-inclusive with flight and airport transportation for 7 nights. however our wedding is in sept which is the LOWEST season b/c of rain/storms.

#3 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:26 PM

Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#4 ktchi

• 220 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:37 PM

Welcome and Congratulations. If you are going down there to pick out a resort you can contact a few that you are interested so that you can meet with the wedding coordinator and see what they are all about. I think if you do some planning beforehand it will help you find out what is most important and get more information than just what it looks like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users