El Salvador

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:09 PM

DH and I just booked our first year anniversary trip and we're going to El Salvador!! More specifically, we are staying at the Royal Decameron Salinitas outside of San Salvador. Has anyone been to this resort? This area? Any tips/things we should know/be aware of, etc?

If anyone is planning a wedding for this resort & needs me take pics of anything let me know!!

#2 mekanabr

mekanabr
    • 537 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:28 PM

Hi there, congrats on your one year anniversary! I've never been to El Salvador, but I would just say to be careful... I'm sure you won't run into any problems but as with all travel, keep your gaurd up! Here's some info about traveling to the country: El Salvador

I hope you have a great time! Oh and I'm not posting this to freak you out or anything, I just think that any traveler should be aware of the country they are visiting to ensure your own safety! I'm sure you'll have a romantic and fabulous time!

#3 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:33 PM

Thanks! We have been back for nearly a month now though! lol
        But we did have an amazing time - and yes, we were safe as we always are when travelling. I plan on writing a review on trip advisor (when I get around to it!) & will post the link when it's done. In the meantime, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask away! :)

#4 mekanabr

mekanabr
        • 537 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:14 PM

haha didn't reazlie you had already gone...oops! I'm really glad to hear that you had a great time and I'm excited to read your review!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users