Photo

David Gray MP3

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 NHPT

NHPT
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 01:46 PM

hey ladies- this may be a shot in the dark but i am requesting a specific song (our first dance song) for our slideshow to be done by Juan and he says i need to send him the song in MP3 format. Well i have it in ITunes and it wont let me convert it to MP3- soooo does anyone have the song "This Years Love" by David Gray in MP3 format that they would love to email me?? I dont know what else to do. any suggestions?
    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 01:48 PM

did you pay extra for the slideshow Nicole or are you referring to the one he usually posts?

#3 NHPT

NHPT
      • 3,848 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 01:50 PM

yeah i paid extra- and its the same one he posts- you pay extra ($100) for them now because it takes a while for him to make them- are you getting one?
        Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#4 Janet

Janet
        • VIP Member
        • 7,459 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 01:52 PM

I have it! How do I email it to you..just in my gmail? what your email?

#5 NHPT

NHPT
          • 3,848 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 01:54 PM

yeah!!!!!!
            you are a lifesaver!!!!
            my email is xxxxxxxx

oh yeah- HI JANET!!!!!!! how is DC? how are you guys doing? is you habby gearing up for the next (crazy ) election?

#6 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 01:58 PM

I don't know, he was doing them with all his wedding when I booked him.. Crap.. I wonder if one is included.. hmm I may have to send him an email.

#7 Janet

Janet
              • VIP Member
              • 7,459 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 02:00 PM

k trying to send...we will see if it works!

Now I am listening to the song...awww I love it. I can't wait to see it WITH pics!!!

#8 NHPT

NHPT
                • 3,848 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 02:03 PM

thanks!!!! i got it!!!!
                  i really appreciate it- i love this song and i dont think he has ever used it before

#9 NHPT

NHPT
                  • 3,848 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 02:05 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by TammyB
                    I don't know, he was doing them with all his wedding when I booked him.. Crap.. I wonder if one is included.. hmm I may have to send him an email.
                    nope he changed it last october- ask him to make sure you get one made...........i thought ours was included too but when rebecca got married (november) she had to pay extra so i think thats the standard now

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 02:09 PM

Hmm going to go look at my old emails and see when I booked him..

Edited to say.... I booked in on 6-26-06, so I wonder if it was included then.. Hmm but then again Rebecca I'm sure already had him booked for her wedding.. I wonder if it's too late to get one now.. Crap I wonder if it will delay my pictures longer..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users