FOR SALE - Maggie Sotterio Inspired Knock Off Dress

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
  • 446 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:14 PM

"Maggie Sottero-Inspired Dress"

This was me experimenting with knock off dresses, my 2nd attempt actually!
    I had this dress made from one of the China vendors, and it turned out really good, but I think it's too early in the game (still a year and a half to go) and I am just too picky to be deciding on a dress so early. I love this dress, it's just not "the one".

SO NOW, about the dress! : )

Chiffon Wedding Gown pictures by raychelrae_photos - Photobucket

It is a size 10 halter dress with a fitted bodice and the flowing chiffon skirt beginning at the hips. It has embroidered detail on the front and back of the dress as well as going up around the neckline. It also has gathered pleates in the back.

I am 6'0" tall so it is plenty long, but could also be easily hemmed to whatever height desired

I am asking $140 for the dress, and this is only to get back what I paid for it. Feel free to PM me with any questions!

#2 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
    • 446 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:38 PM

SOLD! Dress is no longer available.

#3 luciel2820

luciel2820
      • 474 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:43 PM

hey if you dont mind me asking which website did you use to get the imitation dress?

#4 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
        • 323 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:50 AM

wow that was fast, I'm not surprised, it looks like a beautiful dress. Would you get another knock off from the same people you used? I playing with the idea but leery.

#5 daisymable

daisymable
          • 278 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:19 AM

I would also like to know where you bought it from.  I want to get one for my trash the dress but not sure who to buy from.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users