ROR 12.07 review long pics attached

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 isaidyes

• 269 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:31 AM

Thanks for writing this review! I'm two weeks away from Jamaica and I'm getting so nervous tying up all the last minute pieces. It's really helpful to read about others experiences. Happy New Year

#12 sweetluna

• 183 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:53 PM

Congratulations! Your dress was beautiful and it looked great on you. Thanks for providing your review and the pictures. It's a huge help!

#13 kris

• 506 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 06:50 PM

Thanks! You looked beautiful!! Congrats!

#14 scrouse

• 185 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:07 PM

Beautiful!! When I was there, I also noticed that the gazeebo is a bit close to the hotel building, but it is still very nice. Thanks for the review! So helpful.

#15 gabbya

• 27 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:14 PM

They do include the decoration on the gazebo. I think there was 2 choices for the side flowers. The only thing that we brought was the sand ceremony set.- Which by the way if you were planning on using one, I would bring your own because if you use one of theirs it will cost you double.

As far as the pics. I did email them prior to coming down just to let them know that I was having my wedding, but I don't think I needed to. When you get there just stop in it is a small door not far from the main part. It will have a best images person standing there from 9am (I think) to 8 pm. FYI- they only accept cash for wedding pics and the photographer

#16 Jenna in Jamaica

Jenna in Jamaica
            • 166 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

Thanks gabbya. You look awesome, love your hair!! Do you know what the green flowers where in your bouquet? That is exactly what I want in my bouquet, and for my FI. Do you know how much it was for just your bouquet?

#17 gabbya

• 27 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:31 PM

The flowers were green cymbidium orchids. The pictures definitely don't do the flower justice they were absolutely gorgeous in person. The bouquet that I had was 150$ I think then the boutineer was 22$. The original picture I found on the Knot also had orange calla lillies also, but I requested to have it without to keep the cost down a little plus all the colors and bouquet was exactly the same so you didn't even notice. Good Luck hope this helps!

#18 AnnaBanana

• 376 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:36 PM

Congrats! I love your dress!

#19 miznunu2010

• 248 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:00 PM

You looked beautiful and happy! Loved the bouquet!

#20 eddieandsheila

• 110 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:22 PM

thanks for sharing! congrats :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users