Wedding Officiant In PV

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
  • 139 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:35 AM

Hello,
    Can anyone recommend a great wedding officiant in PV? My planners have given me two names but I wanted to check with folks here as well.
    So far 68 RSVP's and 56 people are booked to stay at the resort!

#2 nikkigard

nikkigard
    • 200 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 08:32 PM

Mishka did our wedding and it was PERFECT!! I loved the ceremony she put together - I couldnt have asked for anything better. You can email her and find out more - here is her website:

Puerto Vallarta Wedding Planners :: Bodas en Puerto Vallarta

She also does coordination and design work that is fabulous as well :)

#3 Patti

Patti
      • 555 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:01 AM

My daughter got married in PV and her officiant was great. We thought he had a southern accent. Come to find out, he was from Dallas. Can't think of his name right now, but if I find out, I'll let you know.

#4 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
        • 139 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 02:35 AM

Hi Patti, if you think of the name please let me know. Nikki, I thought Mishka was only a designer/planner, its good to know she officiates weddings as well. Any other recommendations out there?
          So far 68 RSVP's and 56 people are booked to stay at the resort!

#5 MaryS

MaryS
          • 313 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:52 PM

I worked with Vallarta Wedd Planners and they work a Pastor name Bryan Henderson. He was amazing. There were some hotel guest that watched our wedding, and they talked to my mom afterwards and wanted to know what church he serves at. My mom just directed them to our WC. We got so much compliments about him. And all our guest wanted to take pictures with him.
            WE ARE MARRIED!!

#6 StaciM

StaciM
            • Banned
            • 22 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:21 PM

Hi,

My name is Staci Marquez-Nichols. I have been a non-denominational, interfaith minister since 1994. I do custom, personalized, unique wedding ceremonies, pre-marital counseling, and my husband is a DJ. If you hire us both together, save $50. My officiating prices start at $250.

For more info, check out my website: http://www.puertovallartaminister.com or email me at staci@puertovallartaminister.com

Sincerely,

Staci

#7 Vallartavowsnow

Vallartavowsnow
              • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:03 PM

Check out www.vallartavows.com  we have many different officinats and many references we can send you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users