Photo

Has anyone used Octavio Montes?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lisapuckett

lisapuckett
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 01:39 PM

If so can you enlarge pictures from his disk it doesn't say high resolution? Any info about him would be appreciated!!!! Thanks!!!

#2 kbloco1

kbloco1
    • 18 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 03:22 PM

i just booked him to do my wedding. prices are great

#3 KGirl99

KGirl99
      • 189 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:23 PM

Kbloco1, I hope you don't mind me asking but did he have any special stipulations and other charges on top of his photography packages? He just sent me a quote and his prices are very competitive. In addition to that, his work really appeals to my aesthetic. Are you booking him a room at the hotel where you're staying too?

#4 kbloco1

kbloco1
        • 18 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:35 PM

We got married 2 weeks ago and he was very pleasent to work with and was accomodating of anyone that wanted a special picture. Pictures looked good. We were very happy with his services. We did not book him a room at our resort nor does he require or ask you too. He drove down from cancun where he lives and shot the pictures. I posted a review of him on another thread. Saved a lot of money using him versus the resort photographer.

#5 KGirl99

KGirl99
          • 189 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by kbloco1
            We got married 2 weeks ago and he was very pleasent to work with and was accomodating of anyone that wanted a special picture. Pictures looked good. We were very happy with his services. We did not book him a room at our resort nor does he require or ask you too. He drove down from cancun where he lives and shot the pictures. I posted a review of him on another thread. Saved a lot of money using him versus the resort photographer.

I'm glad to hear good reviews about him! I'm thinking of getting him a day pass versus booking him a room at our hotel since Moon Palace does not allow any outside vendors (photographers included) inside the resort. However, some brides have been able to get away with this by booking their photographer a room at the hotel. His work looks really good and I cannot complain about his prices at all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users