Ok so I'm way further into my planning and have a much better idea of what I'm doing now.
I'm doing the ultimate package with my ceremony at the gazebo and then my reception will be at the ocean terrace pool. I LOVE the gazebo setting and I think it will look so pretty in my pictures! The only things I am spending over the package is:
- renting the ipod speakers ($275)
- adding photography and TTD session (around $1800 but depends on photog)
- buying flowers for my wedding party and adding some decorations to the gazebo through Dreams florist (around $500)
- I'm buying a sand vase for a sand ceremony and a cake topper, cutters and flutes for toasting (all of that around $400)
- The only other expenses I have really (aside from travel) are invitations ($200), his ring, the rehearsal dinner ($29 pp), his suit and my dress...
I am also doing OOT bags but that is just a little something extra and my choice to spend that. And don't forget about your thank you gifts for parents and wedding party!
If you ask me, the package saves a TON of money!
Getting married in Los Cabo July 2010- looking for a good price, any suggestions?
12 replies to this topic
Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:06 PM
| Originally Posted by Jess3414 |
I am bringing all of the simple things...votives for the tables, crystals for my flowers and the centerpieces, all of the out of town or welcome bags for the guests, any ribbon, sand vases, etc......
Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:46 AM
Regarding the votive candles, they are almost always provided by the hotel- and if you want additional you can get them down here in Cabo. They can get heavy in bulk quantities, you wouldn't want to pay an additional luggage fee to bring them down. Best wishes!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users