Photo

BPA Free Travel Mugs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 isaidyes

isaidyes
  • 269 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 01:06 PM

I am searching for some BPA free travel mugs as I have some health concious (sp?) people travelling with us to Jamaica. I live in Ontario so they would have to be able to be shipped here. I've found water bottles but still can't find travel mugs (i'd go for the water bottles but I doubt they'd keep the drink cold ...thus eliminating the point of this)

Does anyone know where i can order these? I'd like about 45 and want to keep the cost under 250!

Thanks!

#2 bholthof

bholthof
    • Banned
    • 323 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:24 PM

Hi!

Don't know if its quite what you're looking for - but we ordered these beer mugs from this seller on ebay:

WHOLESALE LOT 50 BEER MUGS, BEER STEINS, 1 PINT MUGS on eBay.ca (item 150379985383 end time 30-Nov-09 21:36:37 EST)

I think the seller is in the states, but for 50 mugs plus shipping it was under 75 Canadian. She says that they do silk screening for orders of more than 100.

I emailed her today and asked - and she says that they manufacture them all themselves, and that they are BPA free.

So you could give it a shot. Good luck!!
      21 people + Bride & Groom booked!!

http://tickers.Ticke....8e20/event.png

#3 debbmach

debbmach
      • 1,457 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:41 PM

What about Bubba Keg? You can buy them at Canadian Tire (wait till they go on sale) and they're great at keeping drinks cold. This is what I'll be giving at my wedding. I'm just attaching a label to them.
        http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#4 isaidyes

isaidyes
        • 269 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:24 PM

Thanks girls. We ended up just ordering regular stainless steel mugs. I think i'll just pick a special "bpa" free one for my brother lol.

BPA can be found in plastic, in canned foods (they line the tin cans with them), in stainless steel water bottles, kids toys. My brother read Slow Death by Rubber Duck and has since eliminated all BPA from his life :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users