Photo

Maggie Sottero AD3300 and Zuri

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 SDBornandWed

SDBornandWed
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 02:16 PM

Thank you for the replys ladies! The Lavina is SOOOO beautiful, and so much like the AD3300, thank you for sharing! I adore the lace up back, so thats really what I'm aiming for, but the Lavina has made my list of dresses to try on! Thank you again!

#12 KJT1985

KJT1985
    • 694 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 02:19 PM

Totally agree,that's why I had my replica made with the corset back. But that's also something a seamstress could take care of - replacing the zipper so I personally wouldn't focus too much on that aspect. Good luck finding your dream dress!

#13 SDBornandWed

SDBornandWed
      • 5 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 02:19 PM

Just a bump to see if anyone got in their dresses yet! I'm still hoping for pictures on "real" people! :-]

Thanks guys!!

#14 KJT1985

KJT1985
        • 694 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 02:37 PM

I got my replica if it matters. Here's photos. It's not laced up real right so it doesn't look as good as it could. It also hadn't been altered at this point.

Click the image to open in full size.
          Click the image to open in full size.

#15 SGreen

SGreen
          • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 12:20 PM

PA290373.JPG108k .JPG file

I wore the AD3300 and I loved it. I am trying to sell it now that the wedding has passed so if anyone is interested please let me know. Its a size 2 but with the corset it can definitely fit a normal size 4.

#16 hs13

hs13
            • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:17 PM

Did you already sell the dress?  Either way I am considering buying one and would like to know what you originally paid and how much you were able to sell it for and how.  Thanks!

Heather

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users