Sign in to follow this  
SDBornandWed

Maggie Sottero AD3300 and Zuri

Hey ladies!

I'm brand new on these boards and freshly engaged :-]. I'm really hoping one of you wonderful ladys has some experience with the Maggie Sottero dresses, AD3300 ( AD3300 - by Maggie Sottero ) or the Zuri ( Zuri - by Maggie Sottero ).

I'm mostly interested in cost, fit, and pictures! I'd love love love to see these dresses on real women so I can get a better idea of what they look like in real life.

Thank you so much for any help!

I'll post pictures when mine comes in but I chose the Zuri dress! Mine was $850 Canadian but I will need to have some alterations as well. When I tried it on in the store the sample was way too small but it was so beautiful...every other dress just didn't live up to it! The corset and rouching across the middle of the dress is so flattering! HAPPY HUNTING!

BahiaBride - Thank you so much! I can't wait to see your pictures. I think it is such a beautiful dress and I fear if I go try it on, I'll have to buy it and then I have to hide it from my fiance for over a year and a half! Can't wait till your dress comes in! :-]

Anyone else with experiences and pictures?

Zuri, zuri, zuri!! I love my dress!!! I wanted something soft and flowy but that still had structure and great fit. The body of the dress is still chiffon, but it has amazing boning that gives you a great hourglass figure. I can't say enough about this dress it's GORGEOUS!!! Unfortunately, I got so wrapped up in the excitement I forgot to take pics, oopps. Mine doesn't come in until Feb, but when it does I'll definately post some. Good luck!

OMG! i have been trying to find a place that had the ad3300 in stock - all of the shops in vegas (i went last weekend) didn't have it sad.gif but i pick is def the ad3300 sooo pretty! good luck in your search :)

Thank you all so much for your input! I did find some pictures of a "real" person in the AD3300, but have yet to find any of the Zuri. I cant wait till all of you ladies get your dresses in so I can see!

I have never even heard of these particular names of dresses so now you've peeked my interest as well!! But I agree, I would like to see it on a more realistic bride!!

Well....AD3300 is VERY similar to Lavina by Maggie. The major differences are the corset back and the rhinestone scatter below the waist (and the cut of the dress at the waist on the back). I tried Lavina on in a store and fell in LOVE with it! It was $1200 though so I ordered a replica from China. Here's a pict of me in the real thing though. There's also another bride who posted pictures of her in her Lavina in the the "show me your dress" thread here:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...ml#post1052290

Click the image to open in full size.

I also tried on the Lavina as well and really liked it but it had no corset back (really wanted it), too bad i didnt see the AD3300 but in the end i still would of picked the maggie i got. Anyways here's of pic me in the Lavina