Photo

September 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#41 taranyc

taranyc
  • 242 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:37 PM

Hi everyone. Carolina...thank you for starting this thread...it's awesome to see other Sept. brides (two of you share the 25th with me). Seriously, September cannot get here soon enough...I am so excited!!!!

xoxo,
    tt

#42 carolina24

carolina24
    • 1,573 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:38 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mnh1983
      Exciting!

We are flying to NY this weekend to meet with the Inn to decide on food and setup. We are then meeting with our photographer, and I'm hoping we can squeeze in the bakery too!
      yay!! it's all coming together now, let us know how it went!!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by taranyc
      Hi everyone. Carolina...thank you for starting this thread...it's awesome to see other Sept. brides (two of you share the 25th with me). Seriously, September cannot get here soon enough...I am so excited!!!!

xoxo,
      tt
      I know I'm sooooo excited, it's getting super close now!!

my MOH got her dress delivered today, she looks beautiful :)

#43 mnh1983

mnh1983
      • 743 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:52 PM

OMG, I am getting so excited! We met with the Inn and the photographer this weekend, and I really feel that all of the little things are finally coming together into something cohesive! The coordinator at the Inn took walked us through how the day will go, and we picked out all of the details. Then, my photographer sat down with us, and we exchanged ideas for cool and creative pictures we can do. I just want to jump up and down!!!

#44 carolina24

carolina24
        • 1,573 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:11 PM

yay!!! so excited for you...for all of us sept brides

it really is coming together now!

#45 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
          • 312 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:49 AM

ladies i need a kick in the a$$! lol i've been slacking so much! im starting to feel a little overwhelmed
            I have so many ideas but no idea how to make them come to life, i wish i was crafty!

#46 mnh1983

mnh1983
            • 743 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:57 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mrs.timpone
              ladies i need a kick in the a$$! lol i've been slacking so much! im starting to feel a little overwhelmed
              I have so many ideas but no idea how to make them come to life, i wish i was crafty!
              Tell us some of your ideas, and maybe we can help you figure out how to do them!

#47 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
              • 2,727 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:36 AM

Definitely, we're all here to help so just let us know! Quick question, have you all sent your STD's (if youre doing them) out yet? Is it too early/late to do so?? I was planning on sending ours out this weekend.
                He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                My Planning Thread

#48 carolina24

carolina24
                • 1,573 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:11 PM

i sent my STDs out last october to give people plenty of time to save and stuff. i'm actually sending out invitations this week, lol!

i know how you feel mrstimpone, you have to just concentrate on one project at a time and remember we're always here to help :)

#49 mnh1983

mnh1983
                  • 743 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:15 PM

I sent out my STDs about 6 or 7 weeks ago. I'll be sending out invites in early June.

I would go ahead and send the STDs out soon if you are going to do so since you'll probably want to send out invites fairly soon as well.

Attached Files

#50 theend903

theend903
                    • 173 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:32 PM

Hello everyone! 5 months to go! I'm getting married Sept 3 at the Majestic Colonial in Punta Cana. I ordered my invitations and I'll be sending them out mid-May. My dress comes in in 2 weeks. It's all starting to feel real now. Congrats to everyone and good luck with your plans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users