Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Danyelle

Who's the designer??

Recommended Posts

See designer and style name/number highlighted in orange. Very pretty dresses and I can tell you like lace. smile29.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle View Post

Jim Hjelm - JH8663

Click the image to open in full size.

 

Jim Hjelm - JH8763

Click the image to open in full size.

 

Probably a J.Crew dress

Click the image to open in full size.

 

Monique Lhuillier - Miranda

Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first two are definitely Jim Hjelm. The second is an "alternate view" pic on their website.

 

Edited...Oops I guess I should of read through the posts first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry just realized I put down the wrong style name for the last dress. It is Monique Lhuillier Lolita. cool.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohshek View Post
See designer and style name/number highlighted in orange. Very pretty dresses and I can tell you like lace. smile29.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen the third dress on a on one of those wedding shows where the bride and groom's families get to plan their wedding for them in like a week. It looked like they went to a local bridal shop for it but I don't remember anything else about it. Did anyone else see this episode or am I the only wedding show obsessed person?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohshek View Post
See designer and style name/number highlighted in orange. Very pretty dresses and I can tell you like lace. smile29.gif
You are 100% Awesome.

Yeah I love lace and I think it'll be gorgeous for a mayan wedding.


EVERYONE: THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS ON THE DRESSES!!!! I can't wait to try on and see how the styles look on my body type.

My faves are the first and last...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktchi View Post
I've seen the third dress on a on one of those wedding shows where the bride and groom's families get to plan their wedding for them in like a week. It looked like they went to a local bridal shop for it but I don't remember anything else about it. Did anyone else see this episode or am I the only wedding show obsessed person?
Don't worry, I too am obsessed with those shows. lol! But I didn't see that episode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Danyelle - I ordered a Jim Hjlem replica from China because, like you, I did not like the price of the ACTUAL Jim Hjlem dresses. I paid $167 Canadian total for the dress!!!! I am still waiting on it. It's been about 5 weeks and it's supposed to come in 6-8 weeks. I will post a thread once I get, with pics of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Angela~ View Post
Danyelle - I ordered a Jim Hjlem replica from China because, like you, I did not like the price of the ACTUAL Jim Hjlem dresses. I paid $167 Canadian total for the dress!!!! I am still waiting on it. It's been about 5 weeks and it's supposed to come in 6-8 weeks. I will post a thread once I get, with pics of course.
Awesome!!! I can't wait to see how it turns out! $167 is sweet!
Would you mind posting the actual jim dress for us to drool over while we wait for your China dress to arrive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×