Photo

Booking flights to Iberostar Laguna Azul

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Barrierunner

Barrierunner
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:29 PM

Hi everyone, I'm still new to all of this and have many questions. I'm thinking of having my July 2010 wedding at Iberostar Laguna Azul. I got a quote back from my TA and it seems quite steep (more than $1400 per person). I know if we wait a bit, prices for July will go down. My question is, can I book the resort for my wedding through the Wedding Coordinator and wait a bit before booking flights? I know a lot of my guests are going to wait until flight prices improve.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated. Does anyone have a great recommendation for a TA in Ontario, Canada?

#2 Melidell

Melidell
    • 1,091 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:15 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Barrierunner
      Hi everyone, I'm still new to all of this and have many questions. I'm thinking of having my July 2010 wedding at Iberostar Laguna Azul. I got a quote back from my TA and it seems quite steep (more than $1400 per person). I know if we wait a bit, prices for July will go down. My question is, can I book the resort for my wedding through the Wedding Coordinator and wait a bit before booking flights? I know a lot of my guests are going to wait until flight prices improve.
      Any suggestions would be appreciated. Does anyone have a great recommendation for a TA in Ontario, Canada?
      We had the resort reserve our wedding day and time before we had our prices booked so it can be done, but it might depend on the resort. We wanted to wait for quotes from a few different carriers and then pick the one that was best for us/ our guests so that's why we waited a bit. Try shopping around, too, there can be a big difference from travel agent to travel agent.
      Loving married life!

#3 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
      • 450 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 08:47 PM

We reserved the date with the hotel before booking with a travel agent. Just contact the WC at the resort and go through her directly. I know of a great TA in Ontario...PM me if you're interested :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users