Riu Palace Las Americas wedding review

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 jsnider

jsnider
  • Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:41 PM

I am planning on almost the same wedding, on the beach at Riu Palace, dinner at the steak house, I would love to see any of your other pictures to get an idea of what it looks like if you don't mind?

I am very excited, but I can't find any pictures anywehre?!?

Thanks so much!

#22 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
    • 198 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:05 AM

great review! this is one of our pics!

#23 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
      • 198 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:08 AM

great reveiw. love your cake topper. very cute

#24 ckoch159

ckoch159
        • 18 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:24 AM

I am getting ready to reserve my wedding date at Las Americas.  I still have to figure out what's the additional charges.  Obviously, the photography is not included in the price, but what else is there an additional charge for.  I'm planing on going with the Royal Package, that's the one for $1660, and I'm not sure what type of decorations that includes.  I guess I have to ask the WC that.  I am getting nervous and afraid of the additional costs of the wedding.  Aghhhh!

#25 soontobesmith

soontobesmith
          • 3 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:16 AM

Hello Riu Palace Las Americas brides,

I have been researching different locations for my wedding in June 2013 and am leaning towards the Riu Palace Las Americas, but was wondering why other resorts have over a 1,000 posts about weddings there compared to fewer posts for the RPLA Cancun.

Is is because this resort is more expensive so fewer brides decide to have their wedding here?

I am specifically comparing this location to the Riu in Playa Del Carmen: The Palace Riviera Maya. 

Any thoughts/opinions/advice is greatly appreciated!

#26 ckoch159

ckoch159
            • 18 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by soontobesmith 

Hello Riu Palace Las Americas brides,

I have been researching different locations for my wedding in June 2013 and am leaning towards the Riu Palace Las Americas, but was wondering why other resorts have over a 1,000 posts about weddings there compared to fewer posts for the RPLA Cancun.

Is is because this resort is more expensive so fewer brides decide to have their wedding here?

I am specifically comparing this location to the Riu in Playa Del Carmen: The Palace Riviera Maya. 

Any thoughts/opinions/advice is greatly appreciated!

Hi!  I originally wanted to get married at the RIU in Riviera Maya until I found out how long the bus ride is.  My fiance and I went to Jamaica earlier this year and we had about an 1 hour ride to the hotel and was MISERABLE!!!  If I hated the distance then I'm sure my guests would hate it too.   We decided to switch our wedding to RIU Palace Las Americas.

Let me know when what you decide.

Good luck!

Christina

#27 Brittany Bode

Brittany Bode
              • 25 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:30 AM

Hi guys! I am between gran caribe real and ru palace las americas for my april wedding...I just don't have any pictures hardly or info compared to GCR. I actually think this resort is much prettier I just cant seem to find any info on it! Can any former or upcoming RPLA brides help me out>! If anyone has pictures, has done a sight visit, or knows anything I would want to know can someone help?! TY so much and I hope everyone's wedding is amazing!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users